Sunday, October 5, 2008

mY kOkO beC tO sAbAh...

041008
today is my koko last day in penang...
becos he wan to buy beg...
so, i decide to accom he to pragin mall...

today, i wake quite late becos last nite watch tv till midnite...
so, my koko wake me up prepare to pragin mall...
after prepare, we go to pragin mall...
we walk through many beg shop
but the beg is oso expensive...
n our budget is juz rm70 per beg...

so, we walk to 4th floor's beg shop...
he choose many beg, but boh ngam...
at last, he choose tio d...
around rm70...

n then me...
going only, tio aim tiok wat beg to buy...
hehe...n it cost rm42...
my mummy pay one :-p

n then, i follow my koko go eat lunch at kfc
hehe...
so long din eat kfc d...
but the quality is bad d...
service not good...
haiz...but still nid to eat la...


after that, my koko bec home start tidy his things...
n he take his wallet let me sew...
so i oso bz on that time la...

then he around 6.30pm follow my cousin car go to kl d...
hope he will be good in sabah...
dun miss me too much... :-p

No comments: