Sunday, October 12, 2008

121008~ reLatiVe wEEding...

today...
i wake up early n start my study d...
becos i d nt very hopefully in sj, so i study BM 1st....
i study novel Julia n Perlumbaan 2

haiz...time alwaz pass so fast....
very fast my dad n mum bec d...
tat mean is time we wanna bec Kedah d....haiz....
Jeniang, Kedah, is my village....
n tis time's bec is purposely attend my cousin weeding....
my father give clear indication that whole family must n compulsory bec...
haiz... so i decide to take my book's to read...

on the way to there...
everyone is slp in car...
only me is study...



suddenly uisern n chie chiat call me...
n tis cause me realise that i study wrong d...
haiz... C tis is stim stim eh me....

nvm d....
luckly i bring my ttn book, so i study the contoh krg in the whole journey...
around 4smtg we reach there...
n we go to my cousin house 1st, but she go to set her hair...
so, she not at there...
then , after my family having a lunch there,
we straight go to my uncle house d...

at there, we meet my aunty n my cousin that bec from Sabah...
there is long time no c...
n tis let me surprise that they are very beautiful now...
hahaha....very glad got tis cousin... blek....

at 7pm, is time for us to go the dinner...
we keep sit there n wait for the dinner start...
at tat time i also realize that everyone is become mature n beautiful d...hahaha
around 8pm...the weeding start d, my cousin walk in with her husband,
n we start eat d...

their dish is really different with here...
n it is suitable with me taste...haha...
their food is very delicious....

around 10smtg...
the dinner is end d...
n we oso wan bec d...
before that our fanily take a shory snap with my cousin...
tis is our first time to take photo together...
(sorry i din hav ti photo yet, after i get, i will post it d)

at nite after i have a short slp....
around 2am, i start to study my sj....
n i realise tat my tear titi drop...
Ohmy god... my eye swell d...
haiz...tis is all plan of god....
my sj is time to fail agn...
haiz...

No comments: