Friday, October 10, 2008

091008~ wAT a sUrpriSe dAy!!!

Today got bit special...
i plan do not go to sch since exam is left 2 days...
Early in the morning,
my dad wake me up to wake my bro...
so i had to wake he lo...

after that i sms to tsiu fhang
n ask her help me take paper that teacher gif if got...
suddenly...
tsiu fhang call me...
n very surprise that she tell me today exam....!!!!

"WAT!!! i din prepared anythings for addm n english!!!"
if this case happened on u, wat u will do???
din my classmate care abt me...???
Once i receive tis news...
i phone uisern, chun siang n jit seang immediately
manatau, chun siang told me tat they noe tis very long d....
WALAU....then they nonid told me eh meh!!!

I straight go to prepare my things n iron my uniform...
after that straight go to sch...

once i reach sch...
i straight revision d...
tat time i really angry abt tis...
if that time i din msg tsiu fhang...
today sure ONLY absent only....
haizzzzz....

boh huat d...
i juz try to do wat i rmb only...
becos i really din revision tis 2 subject until now...
so juz cincai do...
n try to get marks on my working...
luckily some question is d teach by lltan...
so i noe a bit...
but i think most of the answer is wrong...

after that is english exam...
i rmb that today is exam english 2...
so i bring my literature n my ttn fail go only...
after i study... tsiu fhang baru tell me is english 1...
so... haiz....i really speechless d...

luckily my ttn had done one of the continuous writting...
so, i noe to write a bit...
but the directed writing die d...

haiz... today really is my disappointed day to my friends....

No comments: