Tuesday, October 14, 2008

141008~ bC 2 n Bi 2

haiz...
exam still continue...
last nite i try to finish my study be4 12.00am...
n i did it...
becos of my eye swell...
so, i need to rest early...

today's chinese paper is very difficult...
n i hav many UNunderstanding...
haiz...but i take to other sch student, they say easy...
arghhh....my chinese got so bad meh...
haiz....

however, today english's paper quite easy although i hav dunno la...
but it is only some la...
hope that the result won so worse...
haiz... pray that i won let my fren n my family disappointed la...

in the afternoon i send bday present to ah jeen...
today is his bday...wish he will has a good result in SPM

at nite, ttn in LLtan...
that time i hav my SHORT rest becos i hav tired becos of study whole day...
manatau, after i wake from the rest...
POM.... the rain heavy....
haiz.. cenot!! i must go, my addm worse d...
so, at last, i go under rain...
luckily, nt many car there...

in the ttn....i really learn a lot...
n many things is understand...
thx lltan, although sometime u r very rubbish...

No comments: