Monday, October 13, 2008

131008~ arghhhhh... XiaO wU sick d....

today...
i plan to go sch early...
so, after prepare....
i go to sch...
same as usual....i ride my son to sch...

on the way...suddenly, my son is fire die....
har... not agn... tis few day "he" keep sick nia...
with his cough( mean his enjin sound weird weird eh)
adui, hav to stop beside n restart agn...
make my heart pain nia....
haiz...

when i reach sch, i straight take my book out n study...
i not very scared in BM 1 becos is writing krg....
but the title that cum out make me scare...
ANGKASAWAN ....haiz...nvm d, i juz can write wat i noe d....

after that is sj...
haiz...DIE! DIE! DIE!
y i read one din cum out...
boh huat d...
i ren ming d...
at the last period...
my class teacher is cum in...
n she distribute the spm jadual for us...
haha... THANKS GOD!!!
i saw the jata negara d...
"Bersekutu bertambah Mutu"
wakakaka...
Yeah! gain 1 mark d

haha....tis is the end of the day...

No comments: