Monday, September 22, 2008

QuiTe dAy...

Study Study STUDY!!!
Tis few days…
I keep study only…
Really cenot act SPM as PMR d…
PMR juz a exercise before SPM,
If u fail in PMR…but u still have SPM…
But a advice to all PMR examiner…
Remember that keep all the knowledge that u learn when form 1 to 3…
Tis is all ur SPM basic…

Today in sch…
I really din stop studying…
{Beside moral(becos juz finish copy, so had a short snap) n
addm(tat time near bec time d) la…}
today I oso count quite hardworking d…
most of the time I go sit in front teacher…
n then ask wat I din understand…
thx to PN CHEW….
She explain to me few vocabulary n difference between different n difference...
Besides… I today oso learn more a little bit about earth as a sphere…
Becos I very hate tis chp…
but I try to 摸它的底摸得清清楚楚…

Haiz…
My family really gives many hopes on me….
In my house, beside my koko…
I think is me can study d la…
My mum so hopes that I can enter form 6….
But I dun think that my result can enter form6…
Haiz…..if I can enter form 6…
I think I will choose arts stream dy…

This time really nid to PIA PIA PIA !!!!

No comments: