Sunday, September 14, 2008

140908~laZy Day n diNNer niGht

early in the morning...
i wake up at 10smtg am....
wah...yestd nightmare...
i dream my friend leave me...
all friend leave me...
hope tis dun happen...

once i wake up...
i take my bio book study...
bt study until 12smtg...
i start laZy d...
start watch DVD with my bro...
haiz...tis habit bec agn...

around 6smtg pm...
i go to bkt mentajam where is my GREATgrandma house....
n all my ipoh, tang jie, age smaller than me but i call the uncle aunty eh relative....
tis time, we attend to my ipoh daughter's wedding...
heard tat his husband is Singaporean....
haha...by the way...
congratulation to her...haha

n nw 1100 i juz reach home...
very tired, but boh plan to slp yet...blek...
haha....
2moro got sch d...
hope is a wonderful day agn

No comments: