Monday, September 1, 2008

300808~GB Farewell

Today,
is GB farewell n librarian farewell...
Both oso specially celebrate for me...

I wake up at 6am...
n start brush my teeth n face...
after that i iron clothes n go to bath...
after bath...
i take my chemi to study a while...
until i kiam kiam late...
i rush to fongkhee house take the keropok...
luckily her sister help...so i straight go to sch...
After i reach sch...
i put down my things n sembang to sy...
after a while, we start our roll call...
i had given a number2 sticker...n i be 2nd group leader...
and tis is my group member...
yee theng
chia ying
zhao qin
seow hui
after that we start our National Day's Treasure hunt
We find our clue in basket ball field n kantin...
haha...
finally, only our group all correct...
n we win!!!haha...
tis is some picture before the treasure hunt n after treasure hunt...


After treasure hunt, we celebrate farewell together wif BB...
we also sing national anthem n shout 3times merdeka...hahaha
n tis is the pic...

After farewell...i sembang wif my friends a while b4 i go to perpustakaan farewell
n we found some chicken

No comments: