Friday, September 12, 2008

120908~ PriZes dAy...


haha...
today quite a happy day for me...
becos i receive meny priZeSsss...
tis is all my hard work...
all my Talent...blek...
all my success...
n i get it...
hehe

1st...
i get my pizza coupon that i wait for a quite long time...
haha...tat time i very concentrate in tis competition...
we draw 3 picture n get a Regular pizza for each members of our whole team members...

Our member consists of....
Bok Kai Yuan.... (our Best n good in drawing...)
Tan Jit Seang... ( Collector of information)
Nur Atika...( find boh ppl so juz ask her lu...hehe)
Lee Pei Wen... ( our group children....haha...bt she give us support)
ME(haha, incharge in register, writing essay, some tidy work....)
n Our group name is ENVIRONMENT SAVER....

tis is our coupon....
after school...
i need to stay bec for pancaragam AGM...
hehe...atually i juz wan to take my medal nia...hehe
tis medal is the first time i do drum major...hehe...
memoriesLY....

tis is some photo abt pancaragam...

Yeng leh me...
haha...tis is our 1st time join in sport day...
n we SUCCESS!!!
we get champion...
we break our school record...
we won BB GB...
the feeling is so unbelievable...
haha...
n tis is the medal...
my 1ST MEDAL n LAST MEDAL in the whole life....
so...
tis is all my proud...
n nw i leaving them for SPM...
Bye pancaragam...
bye n bye...
hope the future chairman will do more good in pancaragam...

1 comment:

nalyon said...

aiyo...
beh see nia....
hahaxxx....