Friday, April 3, 2009

haiz...
last week(27/3) juz pass Adventist hospital interview...
but i think fail for it la...
becos i dunno to answer the question they ask...
so upset on tat time...
feel quite moodless eh lo...

last few day(31/3)...
i drive my motor go for buy smthings....
i park my motor n put my helmet there...
after i cum out from the mall...
my helmet was gone...
haiz...the money that i keep...
a around rm50 eh helmet ar...
sad...
haiz...boh huat la...
i had to use bec my last time eh helmet...
ppl alwaz say tat 旧的不去,新的不来。
but nw i wan change...新的一去,旧的就来。
haha

haiya...mai say sad eh things d...
in this 2 week...
i oso got bec to my kampung(Jeniang) for cheng beng...
haha...i slp at my aunty house 4 whole noon...
becos too tired d...hehe

Besides,
i oso got read many book...
my koko buy many book from 1-stop...
all is very good eh book...
my bro oso got buy 孙子兵法(comic version)
haha, quite nice pun la...
i spend my week for study tis book

today...
i go for lam wah ee interview...
haha...
they offer me d...
haha...feel very happy...
nw juz wait my decision nia...
hehe...

No comments: