Tuesday, April 28, 2009

.... yummy yummy...

As wat i already promise to my bro...
i will do pizza let he eat...
today, i go to buy my ingredient in tesco...
weather is very very hot...
make me sweat...

And i going to buy
ingredient of pizza biscuit n cake
such as,
  • butter
  • raising flour
  • tomato souce(pasta)
  • mozzarella cheese... (hehe, i like it...:-p)
  • pizza base
  • chocolate chips
  • cornflakes
after buy...
a china woman come n ask me introduce her some 土产...
she tot tat crispy is our 土产...haha...
i told her is import eh... she only noe...
becos tesco nt many 土产...
so...i juz introduce her some of the indian food...

after tat...when the time i bec home...
the weather is still hot....
when i pass greenland school...
the rain is rain a bit...
when it is near georgetown school...
the rain is very very heavy...
so i stop beside n change my raincoat...
after i turn to left near the traffic light...
the rain stop immediately n the sun is hotter...

ar...the rain is playing me ar...
haha... me clothes is wet wet...

juz nw 5.30 i start do my pizza...
n tis is my pizza picture...hehe
(actually i forget snap once it cum out from oven...)
but nvm la...tis is wat i left for my bro n dad.... :-p

No comments: