Wednesday, March 25, 2009

liFe afTeR I thrOw reSiGnatiOn leTTer...

i had resign my Body Glove job on 13 March 2008...
on tis day, i very rush becos i need to go camp camp after work...
(to noe girls camp details, pls go to fopcom.blogspot.com)

the reason i resign my job becos i wan to take the time to apply nursing course...
hehe... but nw, tis is not important d...
becos i d settle...
hope i can get the sponsor la...
if i cant get, i think i will follow my brother step...
go to form 6,arts stream...

haiz...
the life after resign really boring...
i alwaz lie on sofa n watch tv...
but nowadays program is very very sien...
i alwaz feel tat i m wasting my time...

nw i very miss the time when i was in secondary sch...
although it was bz...
but i enjoy it...
my time is pass meaningful...
hehe

last week,
i becum helper of mbc...
it is very good job for those AJK
becos they let the camp flow successfully
I clap my hand to those AJK...

haha...
i really ntg to write in blog...
tats it la...

No comments: