Friday, August 29, 2008

300808~Celebrate Merdeka....But i nt yt merdeka....

Today our sch celebrate merdeka...
got dance...
got syair...
got huayue...
got tikir barat...
got drama...
GOT STUDY
n many many show to watch...
atually...show is good...
bt the venue is wrong...
today....the sun is shiny...n oso STRONGLY...
i study my phy under sun....
n my skin start gatal....
bt i oso got give face to those performance la...
quite good eh...
bt sometimes i study la...

after tat free period whole day...
but juz study bio(i love the teacher teach, bt i still behiao bio...haiz)
after tat....my TEACHER PERIOD agn...
i need to find tis teacher n tat teacher....
after that i n jit seang tio bec class take the photo that put in majalah...
these are the pic(tat got me la...)...

After that...i bec home n settle tis pic n print it...
becos of some technology problem...
so i nid to drive go jit seang house take his pendrive...
when the time go...
a blind car...
kiam kiam langgar me...
luckly...
phew...

after that...
i round here n round there to find his flat...
after wasting phone money n my time...
finally find tio d...
after take pendrive...
i bec hm d...(SAFEly reach)

at the time reach...
i dunwan do the pic d...
i c my mum cook the fried prawn
mouth gatal gatal go eat...
manatao... the prawn SOOO oilly...
Becos of tis oilly....i pening n headache whole day...
cant study....
haiz...n tis hai me boh tang eat....

after that... i try study my physics....
think tio ttn tio pening d...
still got test to go...haiz...
reach ttn there...i start revision my physic...
my teacher tearget us 70marks.... WAt the....difficult....haiyo....
BT...luckly is physic...i still understand....
luckily i can manage my physic la...bt many blank oso...
sure kena d eh...

on the way bec hm... i rmb tat today start till 1/9/08 MCD's Sundae juz rm2 nia...
so i turn ki buy lo...hehe
reach hm d...start do my photo...
n till nw 11:57pm..adui...
later wan bec room study chemi koh...
next week test chemi pula....i really die d...
haiz...
onli got 74 day to go....
CAN I DO IT!!!

No comments: