Tuesday, August 26, 2008

1st blog....

Congratulation!!! U had enter to LYHO blog...


Don't be too surprise when u c my blog....

i like to c ppl blog...
but...
lazy to write blog...
BUT...
sometime write blog not a bad things...
can release all things...
can share wif my fren
can recieve your comment...
n i oso hope that u all can be my trustest blog reader...
dun make gossip or wat...
n try understand me...

Before that...
i think all reader u noe abt me d???
i hope so la...
becos i dun think that many reader got chance read my blog nia la...
MUST appreciate har...

1st of all...
Tis blog is mostly in english language...
if u r not good in english...can ask me translet la...
haha

My name is Lihong(i hope u noe it)....

Tis year-2008- is form 5...
schooling in SEKOLAH MENENGAH KEBANGSAAN AIR ITAM
juz get L lesen...
dangerous driving...blek...
bt never kena saman la...
n DUN ask me fetch u...
i wont...
becos i behiao...
hahaha
u dun curi laugh me har...
hehe

i very active in KOKO...
activitieS i join like...

GIRLS' Brigade....
RAkan Muda....
Jiran Muda....
Librarian in SMKAI
Chinese society in SMKAI...
Orkestra Cina in SMKAI...
Pancaragam in SMKAI...
EX~ english society

i think here nia la...
nw think boh koh...
erm...
wat else abt me leh...
hah...
Tis year i will faced a BIG BIG BIG problem...
HAIZ...SPM cuming....
T.T DIE~~~~~~~~~
i dun hope let my mum disappointed...
my ttn teacher disappointed...
n my fren...
i no confident at all....
BM X
BI X
BC X
SJ XXXXXX
EST X
PHYSIC X
MORAL X
ADDMATH X
CHEMi XXXXX
BIO XXXX

onli cofident to math...
but now
MM X

u c...
cham boh....
i dun hope get result time...
i cry..moodless....n....
u noe...
HOW KENG IS SPM!!!!
it is ur FUTURE!!!

ALL form readers....
pls...
dun like me....
Start from nw...
u all start hard-working...
nt yet late...
even thought u r form 4...
u still got time...

PLS appreciate it!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still have 78 days la....
u still hav time to study....
manage ur time well lu....
u can eh ma....
add oil ya...
haha

♥ ang's world said...

hahaha..
okok..
i'll manage :P