Thursday, August 28, 2008

280808~ DiEing

Tis few day...
u can c that my msn write tis word...
DIEING

it is becos this few day i keep study for my spm...
reali dun understand....
n sometimes the things not i nt understand...
bt is i cenot enter brain...
SPM ar SPMar...PLS away LA!!!
erm...
mayb my frens besides me feel i m not pressure...
bt...mayb...
i not pressure than them...
but...i really feel that hw cum i study more than them...
bt their result still good than me...
wat is tis show...
i m not hard working enuf???
i m stupid...o i m useless...
my results....
fall very fast...

haiz...i nt dare to tell my parents...
i nt dare to tell my relative....
becos it is very shy...
very XS...
i will be the hot topic btw my relative's gossip...
i try tis b4 when my upsr n pmr... really hurt...

N ttn class...
Very very hate the students n my teachers....
my result not bad than them...
i can count quite good among them...
but...dunno y...
they very beh syok me...
alwaz suan me...say me...
like i do wat for them unneh...

n my ttn teacher...
alwaz b a supporter to CDK n HENG EE...
wat oso let them...
DID HE KNOW VERY NOT FAIR TO ME....
nt the 1st time they forget me...
n forget to imform me...
haiz...

2moro is physic n chemi ttn agn...
i hate tis day ttn ....bcos i alway get scold at tis time...
especially chemi...
my f4 basic not good...
so it affect me...
Haiz...bt i study hard...n TRY IT...
although i alwaz wan gif up...
Bt i juz say...
n nv b gif up...
my teacher alwaz support heng ee ppl...
make me beh song...

2moro have physic form4 test..
teacher give 70 marks as target...
if nt nid to stay bec until 10pm if i nt wrong...
haiz...
really......
gai...i nt very ok nia...
i dun wan XS on that time!!!

1 comment:

♥ ang's world said...

dun worry~
go to see my updates
i mayb will help u~
gambatek!