Sunday, April 11, 2010

sick...

i really sick badly...
i having cough, giddiness, headache, SORE THROAT....
it is really bad...
becos i sick...
n i really suffer...
n really insomnia on that time...
once i close my eye...
n i will suffer all the symptom...
i really dunno wat to do...
feel very tired n sick...

the next day... i plan to c doctor...
becos i scare it could not cure when it is OSCE ...
early in the morning...my voice oso not really can cum out...
damn suffer...
n when i saw ms yak...
i straight go n tell ms yak tat i really need to c doctor becos i have a bloody sputum...

as usual,i go up to ward n have my ward duty...
as ms yak advise...
she advise me not to do heavy work...
so i juz help in bed bath n changing bedsheet...

when i c doctor...
doctor say got slightly redness in my throat n is ntg...
so he juz prescribed me 2med which is for giddiness...

*tats y until today i still suffer my sore throat with sputum*

the next day is OSCE...
which is our practical exam...
is a tough exam for us which is sit for 1st time...
n i think i dy try my best to go through all that...
*i will accept it if i fail it*

SICK SICK SICK...
SICK PLS GO AWAY...
DUN SUFFER ME TO BE MUTE...
I CANNOT BE MUTE...
GOD PLS BLESS ME..

nite...
have to rest d...


1 comment:

♥ ang's world said...

add oil ya ;)
YOU CAN DO IT!!