Monday, April 19, 2010

my 1st time...

this is really my 1st time in my life...
i never get such position in my study life...
i get no 7 among the 42 classmates in my class...
n i really get shock on that time...
i really feel very surprise when i saw the result...

becos...
last test...class test 2...
i not really noe to do only...
especially the medical science...
i really no idea to wat i answer...
n hw to answer...

another test..
OSCE...
which is our practical exam...
is a very challenging test...
n is a test to c our skill...
i really worry that i will fail...
becos did many mistake that my clinical instructor will deduct marks...
so, i very worry abt the result...
n i scare i will fail...

luckily...
my result is not disappointed...
n i get a surprise to my result...
actually my class got many ppl drop in their result...
n im vry lucky n get that high marks only....

i nid to hard working...
n hope i will maintain...
but i dunwan ppl to say i sombong...
i dunwan ppl say i change d...

i hate them who have double face...

is time to study hard for the terminal exam....
terminal exam is more tougher...
i nid to more hard working !!!

JIA YOU!!!

No comments: