Sunday, February 7, 2010

Relaxing day with Jackie n Xinyuan






today is a relaxing day which i ever meet...
before that...
i really got some not happy to those fren who dun ever talk to me...
today, they invite me come out with them oso...
although i not really wan...but juz accompany them lo....

after our class,
i bec to room n tidy my room...
around 3pm we go to queensbay mall n shopping around...
then we go to a shop which is sell some sweet...n it got free testing ...*yeah*
i n jackie keep eating the most expensive 1 but the end i got buy somethings bec la...
haha
after that, she n xinyuan have some ladies shopping,
n i juz follow behind...

after we feel boring inside,
we decided to go seaside to play kite...
we pay rm3 to buy rm5 kite...haha, we r very YAM 1...
then we start play...

becos jackie n xinyuan is feel boring to keep holding the kite...
so, i juz play lo...n they leave me n go another side talk and play their stone...
n i alone again...

after a short while...
they come bec shoot me n ask me to let them play the kite...
i juz give lo...then i site beside the chair lo...
the uncle saw me so boring n borrow me a big fish kite 4 me...
when i start play, xinyuan them cemburu, n they take from my hand...
haiz...again n again...

the time flow very fast...
n is time for us to go bec...
xinyuan n jackie wan to buy some kite bec...
here is wat im feel the saddest...

they wan to buy, but nt dare to speak to the uncle...
so i juz help them to talk to the uncle...
the choose n choose...
ask the price d n reject...
the uncle oso very pek chek with us d...

the end, they point a butterfly kite....
i tot they wan the kite,
n i tell uncle tha kite they wan...
at the end, when the uncle keep the kite...
they ask bec to me....u wan but tis kite ar???
i really vry mdless, n angry....
i cenot reject uncle becos the uncle is start annoyed to us...

so, i juz buy with my own money lo...
haiz...sad sad sad...
NVM la...i d feel bored with them...n my rm10 is gone...
n jackie buy the rm3 1 from me...haiz....
that time, i juz encourage myself dun be angry...
so, my mood not affected that time...

hope both of my fren will act me as fren...

No comments: