Friday, February 12, 2010

Miss my fren!!!

another 2 leave us...
our college is a very horror place...
u will be terminated if ur result is not good...

today...another 2 is go...
i really sad....
becos both of them oso very siao in class...
they are phaik yue n hemalatha

phaik yue leave us on 18jan...
that night...
after i have my self study...
i go to find phaik yue becos she will leave us at 10pm...
we chit chat things in her room...
n we snap some photo oso...





the next day...
is Hemalatha turns...
hemalatha is my neighbor...
which is the only 2 room in 2nd floor...
n we r the last room...
so, we will share everythings n we take care each others...

when she leave us...
i really very very sad...
she is the one who is truth to me...
although sometimes she is noisy...
mayb sometime she is disturbing...
but we really miss her sound after she leave us....

her is some of her photo...



HEMALATHA & PHAIK YUE
I WILL MISS U...
TAKE CARE YA!

No comments: