Sunday, May 17, 2009

strEss!!!

haiz...
many ppl very envy me got a very free life...
ntg do...
free everyday...
watch tv everyday...
goyang kaki everyday...
so...the word stress is nt in my mind...
actually i tot wat they say is correct...
so i also din feel stress...

start from last week...
tis feeling bec agn...
i start feel very stress although i din study yet

since my mum tell me she mayb got breast cancer...
i start feel scare...
i scare she leave us...
feel scare...
so, i n my bro alwaz ask my mum do checking...
but she dunwan...

haiz...
yestd i still ask my mum go for checking...
but she say c hw...c mon she free o nt...
i really hope tat she will go for a doctor...

i feel very stress!!!
i still nid to study my bio at nite...
do hse work in my hse...
wake up 5am n follow my buy fish...

haiz...
my mood goin down...
mood less....
stress...
feel wan to cry...
dunno wat to say...

No comments: