Sunday, May 10, 2009

mOtherS' dAy...

today is mothers' day...
actually i nt plan to go hq today...
becos i will be very bz...
but at last i oso go la...

actually today i quite slpy n tired...
i dreaming for whole nite...
like din slp tiok like tat...
my mum wake me 5.30am...
my dog wake me 5.45am, only i wake up...haha

morning drive car is quite ok d...
mum din scold...hehe...
after fetch my mum go take fish...
i slp in car for around 1hour...
becos my mum bz "shopping" there ma...haha

when wake up...
my eyes very difficult to open...
but boh huat...i nid to help mum sell fish oso...
do many things there...
till 11am unneh...
i bec home n prepare wat i going to do...CAKE...

i not success for do cake many times d...
but tis time i keep trying...
n i did it...
tis is the pic...hehe
egg n fine sugar

flour n raising flour
my prepare place

baking my cake for 160C n 30minits
tang tang...


Success d lo!!!

haha

after do cake...
i nid to clean up the plate n bath d...

around 2pm...
i go hq early to help sk to confirm things is done...
manatau she forget sms sophia the song list...
actually she oso do very good d...
she confirm everything with everyone...
make sure everything is done...
but mayb me n her got some stim...
and mayb read wrong o send wrong msg...
cause sophia dunno wat song to play...
*sorry ya, sophia...

1st is lead song...
erm...tis is my weekness....
i dunno sing n of cause lead song...
i dunno when to show the sign n show the wrong sign...
*sorry agn to sophia...
erm...n juz repeat the same...top to bottom only...
haiz...my leadership actually nt very good nia la...

after singspration...
is the time for kam hoong sir tell us story...
hmmm...luckily i give a gd suggestion to sk nia...
if nt, today oso dunno who will say the story to junior...

then...is time to do some gift for mom...
everyone go to toilet to wash their hand...
n then sit in canteen...
sophia mum distribute us the Pao don...
n ask us do some shape for our mum...
so...i got some plan to do a fish n write a words of mom...
haha...
creative neh...

after everyone done...
nidel teach them to tide nice ribbon for the flower...
hehe...i learn till very long...
well...for those who noe me very long times...
should noe my craft is very very ugly...haha

hmmm...show u all photo d la...
hehe
my fish like fish???

everything was flow so smooth...

~the end~

No comments: