Tuesday, February 24, 2009

sick here...PaiN thErE

today when i wan leave sunshine...
when the time i move my motor out from another motor...
i had hurt my leg n nw it was swallow...
but it was ntg....
luckily it was ntg
haiz...
i hate ppl park their motor on the center which is behind my motor...
until nw when walk oso pain

another things happen...
n dunno izzit it may cause tis is the last blog i write o nt...
today after my "boy" bec from his saloon....
he mood dunno y very down...
when i help he wear his bell.
he bite me...
n many blood flow out...
2 very chim eh hole...
until nw it was pain ...
tis pain is nt normal pain...
i feel like kena pukul gui eh pain on my hand....
n actually after i had bitten by ah "boy"
my whole ppl got bit weird feel...
dunno hw to describe la...
nw...already 4 to 5 hour...
my hand still pain...
i put some medicine...
but since nt use 4 me...
worry...
my mum said if really sick on to9...
then mayb nid to send to hospital 4 emergency...
i very worry...
sy oso give me warning...
advice me to c a doctor
i scare i in dangerous...
i very worry...
dunno hw to describe...
sad....
sad...
hope to9 really ntg happen on me...

y so many things happen on me!!!!
GET inheritance sick!!!
DoG BITE!!!
hope really ntg on me...
i still wan continue my life koh!!!!

No comments: