Wednesday, February 11, 2009

cHangeD...

i had changed in tis long holiday...
i think many people know that i start working in sunshine body glove...
i really learn a lot there...
thanks cpt for recommend tis work...
i noe many fren there
n they all is so good to me...
nw chinese new year is over d...
our business is worse...
but it is oso good for us...hahaha...
becos actually i nt very like to get commission...
(becos the commission is juz will give u rm300 when u over ur target)
haha, so...i dun like its....it might hurt ur fren too...
in tis job... chun siang had help me a lot...n i really learn a lot...
i hope tat u all will forgive me tat i din update my blog becos i m working...
i alwaz get afternoon shif - 2.30pm to 11.00pm...dunno y so sui...

haha... sorry, im away my point..hehe
bec to the point...
wat i had changes summore...???

ohya...i had learn to do many of biscuit n homemade"tang sui"
haha...keng leh...i alwaz share to my fren...
it really delicious...
i plan to put in my blog...
BUT
my bro cabel was broken, so, i cant put picture here d....
if u all wan to eat can tell me... i will give u if i do la...

beside....i also had changes...
i had changes in doing many decision....
some of the decision is only can do after my overall study....
some of the decision is do to continue my study....
n some of the decision is .... haiz ...it is difficult to describe...
all of tis decision is depend on hw i do n it will affect my future life....
but i had to do the decision...
it is hard to do...
but i need to do so my parent do nt disappointed to me...
i dunwan alwaz be the 衰女 in my mum heart....
i wan be my mum good girl in her heart...
i wan be my mum obeying girl in her heart...
i want to be my mum clever girl in her heart...
but my bro alwaz keep ahead...haiz...

i had many n many of worry in my brain....
no wonder is needed o nt a needed...
it is also becum my worry...
i scare when u all meet me...
my head will full with white hair...hahaha...

hope tat everythings will going better n better...

some news to share!!!
according to my fren....
which her parent is a disiplin teacher in some sch...
i get the news that our SPM result will cum out on 12 March....
(if the news is fake, pls do not blame me...thx for your cooperate!!!)
so, i will stop to be body glove staff :-p on 8 March...

No comments: