Sunday, November 25, 2012

Im really enjoy IPOH trips... Finally im HERE...

Im here after u leave my life...
is my dream place to here, becos is a place u stay here before..

really appreciate my fren, Goh kah yi, for bringing us to all place n eat
the food over here is really nice...
enjoy chit chating with all my colleague...

NURSING life is always stressful and tough...
a job that need a lot of encouragement n support...
im glad that i get support from my family and my friend...
im LUCKY...although u left my life...

now...
i will go around MALAYSIA...
n will record all the beautiful memories n views into my mind...
n it will be my next destination with my beloved boyfriend...
i like travel...
i love travel...
i enjoy travel...

i hope he will come to me fast
(although i not sure when i will meet him)
thx for everyone that make the trip fun...
all the joking n perli-ing..
haha...no-stops of laugh...




No comments: