Wednesday, January 18, 2012

after so many days...
im wake up...
in ur eyes...im already grouped to ur "simple friendship" category...
in our msg, juz can c a msg that r very polite...

im return to the previous "serious" image...
n u r also return to ur "good boy" image...
ya... we r return to normal...
that wat we suppose to be...

thx for all my fren tat alwaz give encouragement to me...
although i still can c a lot of memories is following me...
sadness time is pass...
LI HONG~ u still got a lot of friends with u..
keep ur tears up...is wasted when u juz waste it to tis irresponsible guy...
a guy that nt dare to face u n voice out everything to u...
a guy that alwaz cant keep his promise...
a guy that dun like to eat together with ur family....
a guy that is toooo good to every close female friend...
a guy that nv give a promise to u...

we r not suppose to be together since the very first...
since the time i keep on dunwan to approve u...
since the time i feel that u r tooo good to me...

At the end...
Friends...if u all got any good guys, can juz recommence them to me...
tell them tat NG LI HONG is single d...
help me to find back my confident...:-)

1 comment:

♥ ang's world said...

Glad to hear that you are getting better.. No matter what happen, I will still by ur side, listen to you, anytime, anywhere :)