Thursday, December 15, 2011

Everything is pass...
it turn in to our memories...
sorry for everything that make u feel total disappointing to me...
i think i dun wan to maintain this relationship already since u voice out to me so many time...
is time for me to let go...

i appreciate the time u be patient to me...
i appreciate the time u accompanies me even i sad or moody...

i m not a good expressor...i dunno to express my feeling to u...
mayb i also dunno how to love a person oso...
i think nw is time for me be independent dy...

Chang Jia Yong...u r the best guy that i meet in the world ever...
i will remember u forever... and i also will waiting u...
Wish u can find a better relationship...
Wish u all the best...
Jia YOu...

Friend Forever...:-)

3 comments:

♥ ang's world said...

what happen wor?

lyho said...

ntg...
everything is pass...
is rite that im not suit to him...
is too many argument happen btw us, and make his heart cool...

in the future, u help me to take care him la...
:-)

Anonymous said...

Ennid : my dear gal, ur world is 2 young, there''s long way 4 u to go, well, at last u 2 had make d desicion, no1 cant live without any1...... Memory is d thing u cant wipe off, to love som1 is to learn how 2 love God then He'll teach u to love others...God is d only Father, friend, partner tat can take away d Feeling of emptiness.... Deep down in ur heart u got d answer.... Gambatea, emmanuel :)