Sunday, June 12, 2011


Hey everyone...
It has been a very long time i dint update my blog...
nw i am going to finish my SEM4 in tis college d...
tis is quite a tough semester...
we need to study abt GYnaecology and Obstetric, Peadiatrics, n the most hard is the PRACTICAL EXAM...
nw i still worry abt my result...i mayb need to redo lo...
haha, btw, i need to accept it la...
BTW, i already gone through tis semester d...
next sem will be tougher....
JIAYOU!!!

bec to some happy things...
last week i bec to GB...
they held a TRAINING CAMP in the air itam dam there....
as i cannot attend full camp...
so i juz go for 2day1nite....
it was fun....i bring me bec to previous memorable period...
but their training camp is nt that tough enough
most of the time is playing n playing...
in the 4 day, they juz got 2our marching....
haha...but i really enjoy...

***********************************************
IF,
In the future i got time...
i mayb will bec to sch or hq to help them in activity...
(if they willing to ask me bec)

~Hooi ling. Seow yan, sophia, i hope u all will bec also...
really miss the Busyness of CAMPING~
**********************************************

New batch of girls....

The fall in period...

Briefing period...

Rescue the campsite....
Suckling the "tea-peng"...*yuckxx*

My holiday will start on monday(13/6-26/6)....
Willing to on-call if anyone wan to DATE me...
My blog will be alive bec...
pls stay awaiting to my futher update....

1 comment:

♥ ang's world said...

I will be back
dun worry :)