Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Discharge from hospital

14/12/10
doctor allow me to d/c as my condition is stable...
btw doc is still suspect me is PTB....
actually i full with worried....
but, i will be strong for every treatment

Thx for those who r alwaz cum to visit me...
Thx for those who r buy so many things for me...
especially to:
my headmistress- miss ang(for the cod liver oil)
Joanne- for all the grapes
Yuvee- for the kekwa and the chocolate bar
Chai yen- for the soya juice
Sook ting & Ai ting- for the magazine
My classmates & CON- buy the juices and a pack of milo
Ms Ho- for the breads and soya juice
Xin yuan & Shwu Jye- For the delicious Tao Hua

Also for my family-
becos of me, they alwaz rush for me...
becos of me, they alwaz prepare the food to me...
becos of me, they waste their time...
especially to my bro....thx to him...
he waste the holiday and the time to accom me....
really touch of that...
thx, dad, mum and bro....

N the most important is him...
he everyday also visit me...
n everyday also worry me...
sorry ya...make u worry so much...

During admitted to hospital....
i really feel relieve...
Thx Dr Ronnie that help me aspirate out my fluid inside the lung...
and so good to me....
thx to all the staff nurse, nurse aid, and Asst Nurse...and other
thx to everyone!!

I will let u all to worried...
on tis 17/12 i will bec to hospital for check up...
i will on MC for this 3 day...
Hope i can get a good rest in this 3 day....
Friends, sorry if i cant go out with u all in tis 3 day....

No comments: