Thursday, October 28, 2010

I know that will happen....
c... it really happen...
when u need me,
u will use me...
nw nonid me,
n juz kick me away...

i m your roomate...
n u r nt mute...
y must ask her pass msg to me??
u cannot talk meh??

nw...
i really dunwan care so much abt u...
u din ask me join birthday gift is ok...
i wont mind...
i juz hope u dun celebrate birthday to me...
juz becos im ur roomate...
celebrate with me juz becos wan face....

sorry....i not tat kind of person the let u use n throw...
i nt LIM JOEY...
IM not ur maid!!
i not the things for u to show up urself...
n pls...u dun tell everyone that i dun wan join u...
i m try...juz u r the one who kick me away....

im thinking whether wan change my room...
o wait u voice up...
hng...
i tell u...
i will burst 1 day...
pls watch out...
u r nt TAI KAH JIE!!!

2 comments:

♥ ang's world said...

i also have the same problem with you about my roommate

i want single room! >.<

lyho said...

I wan single room!!!
:-P