Friday, July 23, 2010

friends...

Problems cum again
Friend...friend...friend...
wat is friend???
i really nid some true friend in tis college...

roomate is roomate...
i think she never be my best best friend....
this room is only the place for her to slp n rest...
is very obvious that she dunwan to bec to room...
n i already use to it...
is ntg related to me if she is not in room...
she nid not to get my permission to do things...

where can i find my true friend...
n nw i plan to cont' help in GB activities...
becos thats the place i find many fun n
i feel the feeling of friendship....
n the best friend i left not much...
but most of them is from gb...
seow yan - the best friend that i ever meet...
she is the friend that i can share my everything to her...
talk secret about wif her....hanging around wif her...
hooi ling- is the sweetest friend that i meet before...
she very caring to everyone...especially me!!
her smile will make feel relax n relieve stress :-P

I admit...GB is nothing special in it....
but she is the place i made many friends...
ZEmiss really talk the truth...
i totally agree to him...
i ald spend my whole teenager life in GB...
although i hav some lie in the GB...
n nw...i try nt to care to the lie....
juz forget it...
nw im new...
i trying to change...

Friend...
is really somethings importants in my life...
it is different with boyfriend.....
for me...boyfriend is never the first for me...
wat i need is FRIENDSHIP....

everyone in this college is fake...
wat they talk is fake...
make me feel tat i oso a very fake person...

i must think positively...
nw...i shud concentrate in study...
when they come to join me...
i juz join...if not...forget abt it....

TEH JACKIE!!! U R NOTHInG€S FOR ME!!!!

1 comment:

♥ ang's world said...

yeah!
how abt me? lol hahahahahha