Friday, November 13, 2009

finish Sem 1...

today my terminal exam finish...
the day is going so fast...
the 1st day i cum since like only yestd...
nw i only wait for my clinical practice nia..

today is communication...
is my poor subject...
i had been fail for last time...
n tis time i really lost confidence d...
becos wat is cuming out is my 缺点
i hate hafal things...
n i try very best to hafal it...
i hafal in room many times can rmb...
bt when i go in to exam room...
my brain blank...everythings finish...
i cenot memorise anythings...
haiz...
i really scare i need to retest...
i nt dare to share wif my roomate...
i nt dare to share wif my fren...
they sure dun my believe me...

yestd smtg happen to my fren..
n wan to dun wan to be fren with me n my roomate
because smtg happen with her n my roomate...
so she feel we cheat her...
i dunno hw to solve...
so ask my roomate...

in this time....i noe my roomate real characteristic...
she not dare to admit what she had done...
i tot she will say sorry...
but...she juz put the wrong to other person...
i quite disappointed that time...
i noe the truth...but i dunno wat to do to maintain our friendship...
so, i juz leave it...

today...we got a small snap photo section...
after snap photo everyone go into their different "group"
suddenly i feel tat im ntg inside there...
hy n st nt very wan to join me after got a lot of fren....
n who i gonna join after my roomate n some of my friend left???

im alone in room n this floor....
im alone in class n lunch...
i start to be alone...

all my gang is gone...

this is my student life....
i miss my secondary sch life...
i miss 5s1...i miss gb... i miss everythings in form5....


No comments: