Thursday, July 2, 2009

colleGe liFe

my college life is different with ppl...
my college life is same like a jail...
alwaz stay in hostel...n limited time to go out...

i think many ppl is noe tat i had choose nurse as my career in my future...
so...nw i stay in LAm Wah Ee College 4 3years to study...
it sis really stress when a senior which is my fren cousin cum n give a "talk' to us last nite...
we is juz like a kindergarten student....
we must put our bottle on the table behide...
n here...wat oso cenot...
really many many laws here
luckily my house is near...

stress...
stress...
really many many things tat nid to use money buy...
like our test book...

At here...
i meet many fren here...
some of the fren is very friendly...
some of the fren is very "cuen"
but ok la...
all of us can chat...
can play...
can siao siao...

but i hope tat i will nt tat active in between them...
(pls let me change it...pls...pls...)

tats all la fren...
bye

1 comment:

Boy said...

hai...since u had choose Nursing course , then u should keep in on although its very tough to study ..evry things hv their own tough ...so v should put effort better than avoid it ....